For sewing classes please bring:
- a marking pin
- a seam ripper
For knitting classes please bring:
- stitch markers
- a row counter
- a darning needle
For embroidery classes please bring:
- a hoop
- We keep our class sizes small to maximize personal attention and safe and fun use of our space—that means classes fill up quickly, so we recommend signing up early.
- Payment is required at the time you sign up to reserve your spot in the class.
- Any materials purchased for the class are 15% off.
- Along with their fiber / material, students are required to bring a set of tools to class--be sure to read the SUPPLIES NEEDED on each class description.
- Students must be 16 or older to register for our classes unless otherwise stated in the course description.
- Due to the limited enrollment of our classes, we do not offer refunds on classes but can offer a credit for a future class if you cancel within 72 hours of the start of class. If you register for a class and can’t come, you must call us 72 hours* in advance in order to get a credit for another class. Otherwise we are unable to offer refunds, credit or exchanges—you can, however, spread some joy and send a friend in your place.
- We do not offer make-up dates/times/classes if you are unable to come to a class.
- Occasionally, we need to cancel classes due to lack of enrollment, in this case we will give you 48 hours notice and a full refund.
* camp cancellations must be made two weeks before the start of the camp in order to receive a refund. A $50 cancellation fee will be retained if a camp cancellation occurs.